Martes, Mayo 29, 2012

THE DIE IS CAST, NO HARD FEELINGS!

I will be a hypocrite it I say I am not saddened by the guilty verdict on CJ Corona.  Truth is, I did pray for his acquittal.  It maybe because I have always been for the underdog.  Marahil, if I were a sabungero, ako ' yong tinatawag nilang "dehadista."  At any rate, I'm happy, meron din palang tatlong dehadista sa Senado, si Miriam, si Joker at si Bongbong. And I respect them for their steadfastness amid the telling views of their peers.   The die has been cast! No hard feelings, let's all respect the impeachment court's  final verdict.  I can only wish the best of health for the Chief Justice, I'm sure he's man enough to accept his fate.

As we all know, everything started from Pres. Aquino's unbridled trust to rid the government of corrupt public officials. I give him the benefit of the doubt in beginning with the Chief Justice.  I hope and pray to God that, with the CJ now out of his way, his drive against corruption in government  will indeed succeed.  I think no one and nothing else may now  prevent him to really put GMA behind bars, sana lang, under an atmosphere of genuine due process, in the same way that GMA was able to put ERAP in jail for plunder without ado. I hope in earnest  the President will not be selective in his fight against corruption, and should be able to look not only to the the sins of the past, but more importantly to those under  his very own watch. I wish him good luck!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento